On campus or online.
A career-focused education at Virginia College may give you the most direct path to a new career or advancement in your current career. We offer Diploma/Certificate programs as well as Associate's, Bachelor's and Master's degree programs.
On-Campus Degree Programs
At our campus locations, choose from day or evening class schedules with your choice of career programs in medical, business, culinary arts, computers and more. Our caring faculty members have real-world experience and offer individualized instruction.
Online Degree Programs
Does your schedule make traditional on-campus learning difficult? Our online students receive the same Virginia College education and attend classes when it best fits their schedule. Enjoy small class sizes and instructors with practical experience in their field. Twenty-three different online academic programs are designed to provide a foundation for your new career.
Campus and online programs at Virginia College are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). Learn about our programs or choose a campus location near you. Or complete the Request More Information form on this page.
Virginia College: Your Success Starts Here!®
Latest Virginia College News
- 11.27.1510 Study Tips From College Instructors to Help You Make the Grade
- 11.13.15FAQ: What's it like to be a medical assistant?
- 11.06.15FAQ: What's it like to have a career as a sales professional?
- 11.05.15Greenville Culinary Arts students get farm-to-table experience with fresh eggs and vegetables from campus garden
- 11.02.15FAQ: What's it like to work in the culinary arts?