Accounting Specialist (Associate's) - Birmingham, Alabama
Associate of Science
Looking to advance your current accounting career or start a whole new career in accounting? Join our 24-month Accounting Specialist associate’s program!
The Accounting Specialist program in Birmingham is designed for students who want a career in accounting or want to advance their current accounting career with an associate’s degree. Our courses are taught by instructors with work experience in the accounting field who draw on their experience to enrich classroom discussions with real-world scenarios. Small class sizes help provide you with the attention and support you need to work toward graduation and a career in accounting.
Our Birmingham Accounting Specialist program covers a variety of courses in an effort to help you graduate with a well-rounded education in the accounting field. We also include courses using accounting and payroll software. These courses are designed to help you get the practical skills you need to succeed.
Throughout your Virginia College experience, we provide support and assistance to help you get the most from school. Then, after graduation, our Career Services team will assist you in your efforts to achieve success in your accounting career.
Visit the general Accounting Specialist program page to learn more about our 24-month Accounting Associate of Science program.
*Program details subject to change. See the official campus catalog and appropriate addenda for the latest information.
Virginia College in Birmingham's Available Programs
- Accounting Specialist (Associate's)
- Business Administration (Associate's)
- Business Administration (Bachelor's)
- Business Administration (Master's)
- Cosmetology (Diploma)
- Culinary Arts (Diploma)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Associate's)
- Healthcare Reimbursement (Associate's)
- HVAC-R Technician (Associate's)
- HVAC-R Technician (Diploma)
- Medical Assistant (Associate's)
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Medical Billing and Coding (Diploma)
- Network Engineering (Associate's)
- Network Management (Bachelor's)
- Network Technician (Diploma)
- Associate Degree in Nursing (Associate's)
- Pastry Arts (Diploma)
- Pharmacy Technician (Diploma)
- Respiratory Care (Associate's)
- Surgical Technology (Associate's)
- Therapeutic Massage (Diploma)