Business Administration (Associate's) - Birmingham, Alabama
Associate of Science
If you are ready to start your career in business, join our 24-month Business Administration Associate of Science program!
This two-year Business Administration associate's degree from Virginia College in Birmingham is designed for students looking for an entry level job in an organization. Students who initially pursue this associate degree have the option of returning to school later to earn a bachelor degree.
Our Business Administration Associate degree program provides an introductory understanding of management principles and business-oriented computer skills. Coursework also includes fundamentals of business, management, finance, project planning and implementation, and communication. These courses are designed to provide students with a well-rounded education.
Students have the option of continuing their education after completing the associate degree program by enrolling in the bachelor's degree program. If you wish to continue your Business Administration education, the Business Administration programs are designed so a student can continue on and transfer credit from our Business Administration associate's degree program into the Business Administration bachelor's degree program.
The instructors in the Birmingham Business Administration associate degree program have a wide variety of real-world business experience and can help you develop business skills while encouraging you to take opportunities to meet potential business connections We also host guest speakers and visit area businesses on occasional field trips to enrich your experience and provide a comprehensive look at work opportunities for Business Administration graduates.
Please visit the general Business Administration program page to learn more about our 24-month Business Administration Associate of Science program.
*Program details subject to change. See the official campus catalog and appropriate addenda for the latest information.
Virginia College in Birmingham's Available Programs
- Accounting Specialist (Associate's)
- Business Administration (Associate's)
- Business Administration (Bachelor's)
- Business Administration (Master's)
- Cosmetology (Diploma)
- Culinary Arts (Diploma)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Associate's)
- Healthcare Reimbursement (Associate's)
- HVAC-R Technician (Associate's)
- HVAC-R Technician (Diploma)
- Medical Assistant (Associate's)
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Medical Billing and Coding (Diploma)
- Network Engineering (Associate's)
- Network Management (Bachelor's)
- Network Technician (Diploma)
- Associate Degree in Nursing (Associate's)
- Pastry Arts (Diploma)
- Pharmacy Technician (Diploma)
- Respiratory Care (Associate's)
- Surgical Technology (Associate's)
- Therapeutic Massage (Diploma)