Healthcare Reimbursement (Associate's) - Greensboro, North Carolina
Associate of Applied Science
Healthcare Reimbursement focuses on the fundamentals of medical office protocol with specialized training in the areas you will need for a job in this growing field.
As a Virginia College in Greensboro student, you'll be prepared for entry-level positions in the medical field related to reimbursement procedures. You'll learn the fundamentals of medical office protocol and get specialized training in Current Procedural Terminology (CPT), International Classification of Diseases (ICD), and Health Care Financing Administration Common Procedural Coding System (HCPCS).
In addition to your classroom experiences, you will also serve an externship for on-the-job training. You'll be supervised by a physician, nurse, or health services professional and learn the billing and coding process from the working perspective.
*Program details subject to change. See the official campus catalog and appropriate addenda for the latest information.
Virginia College in Greensboro's Available Programs
- Cosmetology (Certificate)
- Culinary Arts (Certificate)
- Healthcare Reimbursement (Associate's)
- Medical Assistant (Associate's)
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Medical Billing and Coding (Diploma)
- Network Engineering (Associate's)
- Network Technician (Certificate)
- Office Administration (Associate's)
- Pastry Arts (Certificate)
- Pharmacy Technician (Diploma)