Medical Office Management (Associate's) - Austin, Texas
Associate of Science
Medical Office Managers perform both administrative and clinical duties, reporting directly to an office manager, physician, or other health practitioner.
Students learn to work closely with doctors and other support personnel as well as how to use medical terminology, medical office procedures, and insurance coding to prepare for a career in this growing, specialized field.
Looking for a career with a bright future? One where your care and compassion can help people through trying times? Then look to Virginia College in Austin.
*Program details subject to change. See the official campus catalog and appropriate addenda for the latest information.
Virginia College in Austin's Available Programs
- Administrative Assistant (Diploma)
- Business Administration (Associate's)
- Business Office Specialist (Diploma)
- Customer Service Professional (Diploma)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Associate's)
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Medical Billing and Coding (Diploma)
- Medical Office Management (Associate's)
- Paralegal Studies (Associate's)
- Pharmacy Technician (Diploma)
- Respiratory Care (Associate's)
- Sales Professional (Diploma)
- Surgical Technology (Associate's)