Medical Office Management
Medical Office Managers perform both administrative and clinical duties, reporting directly to an office manager, physician, or other health practitioner.
Students learn to work closely with doctors and other support personnel as well as how to use medical terminology, medical office procedures, and insurance coding to prepare for a career in this growing, specialized field.
Looking for a career with a bright future? One where your care and compassion can help people through trying times? Then look to Virginia College.
Your success in Medical Office Management starts at the following locations:
- Austin, Texas - Associate of Science
- Charleston, South Carolina - Associate of Applied Science
- Chattanooga, Tennessee - Associate of Applied Science
- Huntsville, Alabama - Associate of Science
- Jackson, Mississippi - Associate of Science
- Jacksonville, Florida - Associate of Applied Science
- Montgomery, Alabama - Associate of Science
NOTE: Program details subject to change. See the official campus catalog and appropriate addenda for the latest information.
Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas are required by South Carolina and Georgia to be listed as Certificates (C).
Associate of Science degrees (AS) are required by SC, TN & VA to be listed as Associated of Applied Science degrees (AAS).
Associate of Applied Science degrees (AAS) are required by LA & VA to be listed as Associate in Occupational Studies degees (AOS).
Bachelor of Science degrees (BS) are required by TN to be listed as Bachelor of Applied Science degrees (BAS).