Associate Degree in Nursing (Associate's) - Jacksonville, Florida
Associate of Science
For those with a healing heart...the new Associate Degree in Nursing program at Virginia College in Jacksonville
Want a nursing career for all the right reasons? Do you value the opportunity to offer the best patient care?
Then the new Nursing degree program at Virginia College in Jacksonville is for you! This associate degree in nursing program gives you the strongest possible knowledge, skills and abilities to allow you to provide safe, effective care in your nursing career.
Successful nursing program graduates will be eligible to apply for licensure with a state board of nursing.
As with all Virginia College in Jacksonville programs, at our nursing school:
- You learn from professionals in the field who know what employers want
- Staff and faculty know the skills and practical knowledge it takes for you to be successful in your nursing career
- You get a strong background in all aspects of nursing school so you can better choose your specialty. That includes medical, surgical, obstetric, pediatric, psychiatric/mental health, and community health nursing.
- You'll learn in state-of-the-art facilities similar to those you will see as you begin your nursing career.
Your success is our primary goal...success in class and success once you enter your nursing career.
If you want to become a nurse for all the right reasons, then the new Nursing program at Virginia College in Jacksonville is the right choice. Contact us now to arrange a tour of the campus and to discuss qualifications and curriculum.
Your success in a nursing career starts at Virginia College in Jacksonville!
*Program details subject to change. See the official campus catalog and appropriate addenda for the latest information.
Virginia College in Jacksonville's Available Programs
- Business Administration (Associate's)
- Cosmetology (Diploma)
- Culinary Arts (Diploma)
- Healthcare Reimbursement (Associate's)
- Medical Assistant (Associate's)
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Medical Billing and Coding (Diploma)
- Medical Office Management (Associate's)
- Network Engineering (Associate's)
- Network Technician (Diploma)
- Associate Degree in Nursing (Associate's)
- Pastry Arts (Diploma)
- Pharmacy Technician (Diploma)
- Surgical Technology (Associate's)