Paralegal Studies (Associate's) - Austin, Texas
Associate of Science
Looking for a career in which you can positively affect the lives of others? Looking for a challenging career that offers prestige and excitement and a brighter future? Then consider becoming a paralegal!
The Paralegal Studies Program at Virginia College in Austin prepares you for this fast-paced and rapidly growing career field offering you the skills and attributes employers are looking for.
Paralegals can be found in courtrooms, corporations, insurance companies, governmental offices and banks, as well as in attorneys' offices. Get the preparation you need from instructors with real-world experience. A law library and law computer lab are available on-site at Virginia College in Austin.
*Program details subject to change. See the official campus catalog and appropriate addenda for the latest information.
Virginia College in Austin's Available Programs
- Administrative Assistant (Diploma)
- Business Administration (Associate's)
- Business Office Specialist (Diploma)
- Customer Service Professional (Diploma)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Associate's)
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Medical Billing and Coding (Diploma)
- Medical Office Management (Associate's)
- Paralegal Studies (Associate's)
- Pharmacy Technician (Diploma)
- Respiratory Care (Associate's)
- Sales Professional (Diploma)
- Surgical Technology (Associate's)