Surgical Technology (Associate's) - Austin, Texas
Associate of Applied Science
Picture yourself as a valuable member of the operating room team!
In the field of Surgical Technology, you will work closely with the surgeon, anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, and registered nurse to deliver integral patient care during surgery. At Virginia College in Austin you'll have the chance to learn the proper application of sterile surgical techniques and state-of-the-art operating room technology so you'll be able to provide optimum care. Classroom theory and laboratory hands-on training are combined with clinical and externship experiences to give you the knowledge and skill you need to be successful in this vital field.
*Program details subject to change. See the official campus catalog and appropriate addenda for the latest information.
Virginia College in Austin's Available Programs
- Administrative Assistant (Diploma)
- Business Administration (Associate's)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Associate's)
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Medical Billing and Coding (Diploma)
- Medical Office Management (Associate's)
- Paralegal Studies (Associate's)
- Pharmacy Technician (Diploma)
- Respiratory Care (Associate's)
- Surgical Technology (Associate's)