Business Administration (Bachelor's) - Birmingham, Alabama
Bachelor of Science
If you are interested in strengthening your candidacy for management positions and want to prepare to move up the corporate ladder, join our 47-month Business Administration bachelor's degree program.
The Business Administration bachelor's degree program at Virginia College in Birmingham is designed to provide the tools for business career success. You will have the opportunity to spend over 180 hours in courses covering accounting, personnel management, marketing, business ethics, technology, organizational communications and more. You will also have the ability to choose area of concentration electives, in order to tailor the Business Administration program to your interests.
Our instructors have real-world business experience. Some have owned their own business. They can help provide practical business knowledge and insights on career networking in the business world after graduation. Additionally, we provide scheduled updates to our course selections based on the needs of the marketplace.
We deliberately keep our class size small. We have found that a small class size helps facilitate discussions and, in some courses, group work with fellow students. It also may help students hone their organizational and business skills.
As a student at our Birmingham Business Administration bachelor's degree program you will have access to our Career Services office to help you in your job search and continue to assist you in your career path. Graduates from our B.S. in Business Administration program may choose to seek a variety of business careers which may include Administrative Service Manager, Industrial Production Manager, Sales Manager, General and Operations Manager and others.
The Birmingham Business Administration bachelor's degree program has a track record of providing students with the tools to improve their career progression after graduation or pursue their MBA.
Visit the general Business Administration program page to learn more about our 47-month Business Administration Bachelor of Science program.
*Program details subject to change. See the official campus catalog and appropriate addenda for the latest information.
Virginia College in Birmingham's Available Programs
- Accounting Specialist (Associate's)
- Business Administration (Associate's)
- Business Administration (Bachelor's)
- Business Administration (Master's)
- Cosmetology (Diploma)
- Culinary Arts (Diploma)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Associate's)
- Healthcare Reimbursement (Associate's)
- HVAC-R Technician (Associate's)
- HVAC-R Technician (Diploma)
- Medical Assistant (Associate's)
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Medical Billing and Coding (Diploma)
- Network Engineering (Associate's)
- Network Management (Bachelor's)
- Network Technician (Diploma)
- Associate Degree in Nursing (Associate's)
- Pastry Arts (Diploma)
- Pharmacy Technician (Diploma)
- Respiratory Care (Associate's)
- Surgical Technology (Associate's)
- Therapeutic Massage (Diploma)