Golf Course Management - Online Bachelor's Degree
You followed your passion into the golf industry by completing an associate's degree in Golf Complex Operations and Management at Golf Academy of America or a comparable college.
Now, you desire to compete for top golf course operations and management jobs such as:
- Director of Golf
- Human Resource and Communications Manager
- Golf Equipment Manufacturers' Representative
- Country Club Membership Director
The Right Education for Golf Course Management Jobs
To have a solid future in these golf course jobs — and to be on par with golf industry professionals who hold these senior positions — you need to develop or sharpen your skills in financial management, purchasing, golf product marketing, business communication, data analysis, leadership, HR management and other areas.
The online bachelor's degree in Golf Course Management at Virginia College is designed to provide students with that kind of specialized business education. And, because it is offered on a flexible and user-friendly online format, it is ideal for busy professionals who want to advance their education while working full time. This comprehensive program is designed to provide graduates with the fundamental skills they need for success and advancement in whatever golf course management jobs they choose to pursue.
Developing Skills for More Senior Golf Course Jobs
Upon graduation from this program, graduates should be able to:
- Evaluate the golf management industry and career opportunities in the field
- Establish and maintain high standards of personal and industry ethics at the pro shop
- Conform to professional standards in personal appearance
- Define concepts and procedures for purchasing, receiving, storage and inventory of golf equipment and supplies
- Apply management principles to the food service industry and demonstrate leadership skills
- Perform front-of-the-house service functions and set and maintain service standards for various customers
- Describe the origin of various industry standards and their relationship to the history and cultural development of golf
Get Started Today.
Prepare to seek tomorrow's top positions in the world of golf! Complete the Request More Information form today to learn more about the online bachelor's degree in Golf Course Management at Virginia College.
Why get an online degree from Virginia College?
Virginia College's flexible online associate's, bachelor's, and master's degree programs allow you to do school work when you have time — and wherever there is an Internet connection. Our programs meet the needs of people who are busy balancing work, family, military or other obligations. In addition to flexibility and convenience, we offer:
- The most direct path to your new career
- Career placement assistance
- No hidden fees
- Personalized service centered around you
- Instructors with real-world experience
How to pay for your online degree
One of the first questions many of our prospective online students ask is, "How will I pay for college?" The Financial Planning department at Virginia College is prepared to discuss how a combination of scholarships, Pell grants and student loans are available to those who qualify. It can be a complicated process, but we are here, ready to help you make the best decisions.
To find out more, complete the Request More Information form or call and talk with a financial planning associate.
Get started with your online degree
Want to get a degree through Virginia College Online Programs? Here are a few simple steps to help you get started:
- Explore our list of available online degree programs.
- Fill out our Request More Information form or give us a call at (888) 827-7770 to speak with an Enrollment Specialist.
- Ready to enroll? Create a new student account online. The account is free, and it is the starting point for the application process.
Learn more about our application process on our Admissions page.
Earn Your Golf Course Management Bachelor's Degree Online
Your success in Golf Course Management - Online Bachelor's Degree starts at the following locations:
NOTE: Program details subject to change. See the official campus catalog and appropriate addenda for the latest information.