Virginia College in Austin
Call (512) 371-3500 to start your success today.
Virginia College in Austin is a Texas career college that offers a wide variety of programs and career training, resulting in associate's degrees and diplomas in such diverse fields as paralegal training, healthcare and medical assistant, and office administration.
The Austin TX college's campus of Virginia College specializes in providing the education and training demanded by a competitive job market, leading to exciting opportunities for Austin college graduates. Virginia College in Austin offers the benefits of small class sizes and day or night classes, allowing you to earn the college education you want at a time that's most convenient for you. Financial planning is available for those who qualify. Career placement and job assistance continues past graduation, continuing the Austin college campus of Virginia College's commitment to our students' future success! If you're ready to give your life and career a new direction, contact the Austin college campus of Virginia College today for more information on any of the college programs listed at the bottom of the page.
Austin, TX 78723
6301 Highway 290 East, Austin, Tx 78723 Take IH 35 to exit #238A, the exit for highways 290 and 2222. Follow the signs for 290. Go about three blocks and Virginia College in Austin is a gray, two story building on the right. From Northeast Austin, go west on 290. Take the IH35 North exit toward Waco, staying on the access road and in the left lane. Go left at 290, under the freeway. This will put you going back east on the 290 access road. Go about 3 blocks and Virginia College in Austin is on the right.
Virginia College in Austin's Available Programs
- Administrative Assistant (Diploma)
- Business Administration (Associate's)
- Business Office Specialist (Diploma)
- Customer Service Professional (Diploma)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Associate's)
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Medical Billing and Coding (Diploma)
- Medical Office Management (Associate's)
- Paralegal Studies (Associate's)
- Pharmacy Technician (Diploma)
- Respiratory Care (Associate's)
- Sales Professional (Diploma)
- Surgical Technology (Associate's)