Virginia College in Fort Pierce
Call (772) 448-2000 to start your success today.
Now enrolling…the new Virginia College in Fort Pierce, Florida!
Following a 30-year tradition of changing lives for the better, the new Virginia College in Fort Pierce, Florida is now enrolling students to prepare them for success in tomorrow's growing career fields. Virginia College in Fort Pierce offers students fast and focused career training in programs such as:
- Business Administration - Associate's Degree
- Culinary Arts - Diploma
- Cosmetology - Diploma
- Healthcare Reimbursement - Associate's
- Medical Assistant - Associate's Degree
- Medical Assistant - Diploma
- Medical Billing & Coding - Diploma
- Pharmacy Technician - Diploma
- Surgical Technology - Associate's Degree
It is never too late to get a college degree in today's most in-demand and emerging job growth areas. Virginia College in Fort Pierce specializes in preparing students for success in their chosen career field. We have already helped thousands of graduates complete their programs and become successful in their careers!
Virginia College offers:
- Small class sizes
- A choice of day and night class schedules
- Individual attention from staff and instructors
- Experienced faculty who work in the field, teach hands-on classes and labs and know what employers are looking for
- Programs that prepare you for success in the job market
- Financial planning available for those who qualify
- Career placement assistance
If you are committed to being successful in an exciting new career, the newest of Fort Pierce colleges, Virginia College, is now enrolling for the next class start!
Attention job-seekers: Are you interested in making a positive difference in the lives of others? Do you believe strongly in transformation through education? Then you could find your success at the new Virginia College campus in Fort Pierce, Florida. Click here for a list of job availabilities.
Request More Information Now!
Fort Pierce, FL 34982
From the South, take US-1 N/SR-5 N (just past Ixoria ave) campus is on the right
From the North going South on US-1/SR-5 1/2 mile past Virginia Ave, campus is on the left
I-95 N toward Daytona Beach. Merge onto SR-70 E, exit 129 Fort Pierce. Bear slight right onto Virginia Avenue. Turn right onto US-1/SR-5, campus is 1/2 mile down US-1 on the left
I-95 S toward West Palm Beach. Take SR-70 E exit, exit 129 toward US-1 Fort Pierce. Turn left onto SR-70 E/Okeechobee Rd. Bear slight right onto Virginia Avenue. Turn right onto US-1/SR-5, campus is 1/2 mile down US-1 on the left
Virginia College in Fort Pierce's Available Programs
- Business Administration (Associate's)
- Business Office Specialist (Diploma)
- Cosmetology (Diploma)
- Culinary Arts (Diploma)
- Customer Service Professional (Diploma)
- Medical Assistant (Associate's)
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Medical Billing and Coding (Diploma)
- Pastry Arts (Diploma)
- Pharmacy Technician (Diploma)
- Sales Professional (Diploma)