Virginia College in Greensboro
Call (336) 398-5400 to start your success today.
Now enrolling…the new Virginia College in Greensboro!
The new Virginia College in Greensboro, North Carolina is now enrolling students to prepare them for success in tomorrow's growing career fields. Virginia College in Greensboro offers students fast and focused career training in programs such as:
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Pharmacy Technician
- Culinary Arts
- Network Engineering
- Healthcare Reimbursement
- Office Administration
It is never too late to get a college degree in today's most in-demand and emerging job growth areas. Virginia College in Greensboro specializes in preparing students for success in their chosen career field. We have already helped thousands be successful!
Virginia College offers:
- Small class sizes
- Day and night class schedules…many available through online learning via the Internet
- Individual attention from staff and instructors
- Real world faculty members who work in the field and know what employers are looking for
- Programs that prepare you for success in the job market
- Financial planning available for those who qualify
- Career placement assistance offered for life
If you are committed to being successful in an exciting new career, the newest of Greensboro colleges, Virginia College, is now enrolling for the next class start!
Attention job-seekers: Are you interested in making a positive difference in the lives of others? Do you believe strongly in transformation through education? Then you could find your success at the new Virginia College campus in Greensboro, NC. Click here for a list of job availabilities.
Greensboro, NC 27406
Take I-85 South/I-40 West. At I-85/I-40 and Business 85/Business 40 split, take I-85 South/I-40 West towards Charlotte (exit 44). Take 220 North (exit 122C). Take Business 85 South towards High Point (exit 79B) to Holden Road (exit 34). At the end of the exit, turn left onto Holden Road. Entrance to Virginia College is on the right.
Take I-85 North to Business 85 towards Greensboro (exit 120A). Take exit 34 to Holden Road. At the end of the exit, make a left onto Holden Road. Entrance to Virginia College is on the right.
From Winston Salem:
Take I-40 East. At I-40 and Business 40 split, take I-40 West/I-73 South. Take Business 85 North (exit 219). Remain in right lane to take exit 34 to Holden Road. At the end of the exit, make a left onto Holden road. Entrance to the school is on the right.
Take 87 North to 421 North to I-85 South/I-40 West (exit 126). Take 220 North (exit 122C). Take Business 85 South towards High Point (exit 79B) to Holden Road (exit 34). At the end of the exit, make a left onto Holden Road. Entrance to Virginia College is on the right.
Virginia College in Greensboro's Available Programs
- Business Administration (Associate's)
- Business Office Specialist (Certificate)
- Cosmetology (Certificate)
- Culinary Arts (Certificate)
- Customer Service Professional (Certificate)
- Healthcare Reimbursement (Associate's)
- Medical Assistant (Associate's)
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Medical Billing and Coding (Diploma)
- Network Engineering (Associate's)
- Network Technician (Certificate)
- Office Administration (Associate's)
- Pastry Arts (Certificate)
- Pharmacy Technician (Diploma)
- Sales Professional (Certificate)