Virginia College in Greenville
Call us at (864) 679-4900 to start your success today.
Now enrolling... the new Virginia College in Greenville!
The new Virginia College in Greenville, South Carolina, is now open, enrolling students, and preparing them for success in tomorrow's growing career fields. Virginia College in Greenville offers students fast-track career training in such exciting areas as:
- Business and Office
- Culinary Arts
- Health and Medical
- Medical Billing
- Medical Office
It is never too late to get a college degree in today's most in-demand and emerging job growth areas. Virginia College in Greenville specializes in preparing students for success in tomorrow's hottest career fields. We have helped thousands be successful!
Virginia College offers:
- Small class sizes
- Flexible day and night class schedules... many even available through online learning via the Internet
- Individual attention from staff and instructors
- Real world faculty members who often work in the field and know what employers are looking for
- Programs that prepare you for success in the job market
- Financial planning available for those who qualify
- Helping you with job placement services well beyond graduation!
If you are committed to being successful in an exciting new career, contact the new Virginia College in Greenville today for more information at 864-679-4900.
Are you a professional who loves to make a positive difference in the lives of others? You could find your success at the new Virginia College campus in Greenville. Click here for a list of job availabilities.
Virginia College - Greenville
Greenville, SC 29607
From I-85 South and North: Take exit 48A to merge onto Laurens Rd/US-276 E toward Mauldin. From there you can either:
Turn right onto St Joseph Dr (next to Carmax) and continue straight, then turn left onto Global Dr
Turn right onto Fairforest Way, then right onto Global Dr
Virginia College in Greenville's Available Programs
- Business Administration (Associate's)
- Business Administration (Bachelor's)
- Cosmetology (Certificate)
- Culinary Arts (Certificate)
- Healthcare Reimbursement (Associate's)
- Medical Assistant (Associate's)
- Medical Assistant (Certificate)
- Medical Billing and Coding (Certificate)
- Medical Office Administration (Associate's)
- Pastry Arts (Certificate)
- Pharmacy Technician (Certificate)
- Surgical Technology (Associate's)