Virginia College in Huntsville
Call us at (256) 533-7387 to start your success today.
Virginia College in Huntsville offers the benefits of small class sizes and flexible schedules, allowing you to earn the education you want at a time that's most convenient for you. Financial planning is available for those who qualify and career placement and job assistance continues past graduation, continuing Virginia College in Huntsville's commitment to our students' futures!
If you've been looking for a technical college in Huntsville, Alabama, Virginia College may be the perfect choice for you. Virginia College in Huntsville is an Alabama career college that offers a wide variety of programs, resulting in both diplomas and associate degrees in such diverse fields as office management, paralegal studies, business management, health & medical, and computer technologies. The Huntsville campus also offers Bachelor's degrees in criminal justice, business management and computer technologies.
Virginia College specializes in providing the education and training demanded by a competitive job market, leading to exciting opportunities for graduates. If you're ready to give your life and career a new direction, contact Virginia College in Huntsville today for more information on any of the programs listed at the bottom of the page.
Virginia College - Huntsville
Huntsville, AL 35801
From Memorial Parkway take the Drake Avenue exit to the west. Virginia College is directly on the southeast corner of Drake Avenue and Leeman Ferry Road. We are right next to the Kroger Grocery Store.
Virginia College in Huntsville's Available Programs
- 3D Imaging & Animation (Bachelor's)
- Business Administration (Associate's)
- Business Administration (Bachelor's)
- Cosmetology (Diploma)
- Criminal Justice (Bachelor's)
- Healthcare Reimbursement (Associate's)
- Medical Assistant (Associate's)
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Medical Billing and Coding (Diploma)
- Medical Office Management (Associate's)
- Network Engineering (Associate's)
- Network Management (Bachelor's)
- Network Technician (Diploma)
- Office Administration (Associate's)
- Pharmacy Technician (Diploma)
- Therapeutic Massage (Diploma)