Virginia College in Mobile
Call (251) 343-7227 to start your success today.
Virginia College in Mobile offers the benefits of small class sizes and day or night classes, allowing you to earn the education you want at a time that's most convenient for you. Financial planning is available for those who qualify and career placement and job assistance continues past graduation, continuing Virginia College in Mobile's commitment to our students' future success!
Virginia College in Mobile is an Alabama technical college that offers a wide variety of programs, resulting in both diplomas and associate degrees in such diverse fields as office administration, health and medical, network engineering and more. If you're interested in colleges in the Mobile, Alabama area, learn about everything that Virginia College in Mobile has to offer! With everything from surgical technology programs to culinary arts, Virginia College has a number of exciting choices for you to explore.
Virginia College specializes in providing the education and training demanded by a competitive job market, leading to exciting opportunities for graduates. If you're ready to give your life and career a new direction, contact Virginia College in Mobile today for more information on the programs listed at the bottom of the page.
Mobile, AL 36608
From I-65 South , take the Airport Boulevard exit and turn right (west) at Airport Boulevard or from I-65 North, take the Airport Boulevard exit and turn left (west) at Airport Boulevard. Turn left at Montlimar Drive (0.3 miles). Turn right (0.1 miles) Festival Centre near Academy Sports & Outdoors.
Virginia College in Mobile's Available Programs
- Business Administration (Associate's)
- Business Office Specialist (Diploma)
- Cosmetology (Diploma)
- Culinary Arts (Diploma)
- Customer Service Professional (Diploma)
- Healthcare Reimbursement (Associate's)
- Medical Assistant (Associate's)
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Medical Billing and Coding (Diploma)
- Network Engineering (Associate's)
- Network Technician (Diploma)
- Associate Degree in Nursing (Associate's)
- Pastry Arts (Diploma)
- Patient Care Technician (Diploma)
- Pharmacy Technician (Diploma)
- Sales Professional (Diploma)
- Surgical Technology (Associate's)
- Welding Technician (Diploma)