Virginia College in Charleston
Call (843) 614-4300 to start your success today.
Virginia College in Charleston, South Carolina, prepares students for success in tomorrow's growing career fields. Virginia College in Charleston offers students fast and focused career training in such exciting areas as:
- Business and Office
- Health and Medical
- Medical Billing
- Medical Office
It is never too late to get a college degree in today's most in-demand and emerging job growth areas. Virginia College in Charleston specializes in preparing students for success in tomorrow's hottest career fields. We have already helped thousands be successful!
Virginia College offers:
- Small class sizes
- Day and night class schedules... many even available through online learning via the Internet
- Individual attention from staff and instructors
- Real world faculty members who work in the field and know what employers are looking for
- Programs that prepare you for success in the job market
- Financial planning available for those who qualify
- Helping you with job placement services well beyond graduation!
If you are committed to being successful in an exciting new career, Virginia College, is now enrolling for the next class start!
Attention job-seekers: Are you interested in making a positive difference in the lives of others? Do you believe strongly in transformation through education? Then you could find your success at Virginia College in Charleston, South Carolina. Click here for a list of job availabilities.
North Charleston, SC 29406
Coming from 26 East, exit 211B (E. Aviation Ave to Remount), follow ramp around, turn left on Rivers Ave, campus will be on the left in Aviation Square.
Coming from 26 West, exit 211B (Aviation Ave), turn left at Rivers Ave, campus will be on the left in Aviation Square.
Virginia College in Charleston's Available Programs
- Business Administration (Associate's)
- Cosmetology (Certificate)
- Healthcare Reimbursement (Associate's)
- Medical Assistant (Associate's)
- Medical Assistant (Certificate)
- Medical Billing and Coding (Certificate)
- Medical Office Management (Associate's)
- Network Technician (Certificate)
- Pharmacy Technician (Certificate)
- Surgical Technology (Associate's)