Virginia College School of Business and Health in Knoxville
Call (865) 745-4500 to start your success today.
Now enrolling…the new Virginia College School of Business and Health in Knoxville!
Virginia College School of Business and Health in Knoxville, Tennessee, is now enrolling students and preparing them for success in tomorrow's growing career fields. Virginia College School of Business and Health in Knoxville offers students fast and focused career training in such exciting areas as:
- Business and Office
- Health and Medical
- Medical Billing
- Medical Office
It is never too late to get a college degree in today's most in-demand and emerging job growth areas. Virginia College School of Business and Health in Knoxville specializes in preparing students for success in tomorrow's hottest career fields. We have already helped thousands become successful!
Virginia College offers:
- Small class sizes
- Day and night class schedules…many even available through online learning via the Internet
- Individual attention from staff and instructors
- Real-world faculty members who work in the field and know what employers are looking for
- Programs that prepare you for success in the job market
- Financial planning available for those who qualify
- Helping you with job placement services well beyond graduation!
If you are committed to being successful in an exciting new career, the newest of Knoxville colleges, Virginia College School of Business and Health, is now enrolling for the next class start!
Attention job-seekers: Are you interested in making a positive difference in the lives of others? Do you believe strongly in transformation through education? Then you could find your success at the new Virginia College School of Business and Health campus in Knoxville, TN. Click here for a list of job availabilities.
Virginia College is authorized for operation as a postsecondary educational institution by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission. In order to view detailed job placement and completion information on the programs offered by Virginia College, please visit http://tn.gov/thec and click on the Authorized Institutions Data button.
Knoxville, TN 37918
Take the Broadway St. Exit 6 and proceed North. Continue through 3 red lights, & turn left at the 4th red light on to Highland Drive, then left on to the Virginia College parking lot.
Take Merchant Dr. Exit 108 and proceed East. Merchant Drive will change to Cedar Lane. Turn right onto Knox County Road. Turn right onto Broadway. Turn right on to the Virginia College campus.
Virginia College School of Business and Health in Knoxville's Available Programs
- Business Administration (Associate's)
- Cosmetology (Diploma)
- Healthcare Reimbursement (Associate's)
- Medical Assistant (Associate's)
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Medical Billing and Coding (Diploma)
- Medical Office Administration (Associate's)
- Network Engineering (Associate's)
- Network Technician (Diploma)
- Pharmacy Technician (Diploma)
- Surgical Technology (Associate's)