Specialized skills and a college business degree are great assets to those competing in today's fast-paced, global business world. A degree in business, either earned on campus or earned online from Virginia College can help provide you with the skills and knowledge to build upon as a foundation to pursue careers in a broad range of business sectors, including: finance, marketing, human resources, leadership, and communications. The programs offered at Virginia College are specifically designed for students who have already acquired some college credit or work experience, but who have decided that the need for a business degree in order to get ahead in a competitive environment. Earn your degree in business from Virginia College and look forward to moving up the ladder of success.
The business degree programs offered online through Virginia College allow students to pursue any level of a degree in business without the hassles of coordinating work schedules, childcare or even finding a parking space. Get the traditional type of on-campus Virginia College support in our unique "bricks and clicks" program as you earn your business degree online.
Business Management Programs
- Accounting Specialist (Associate's)
- Business Administration - Healthcare (Master's)
- Business Administration - Management (Master's)
- Business Administration (Associate's)
- Business Administration (Bachelor's)
- Business Administration (Master's)
- Health Services Management (Bachelor's)
- Human Resource Management (Associate's)
- Human Resource Management (Bachelor's)
- Medical Office Administration (Associate's)
- Private Sector Accounting (Bachelor's)