Administrative Assistant (Diploma) - Austin, Texas
Picture yourself as a key member of the team in a busy, professional office environment!
You can be there with proper skills training from Virginia College in Austin. The Administrative Assistant program prepares you to work in offices and businesses of all sizes and types. You'll be introduced to basic business principles and office procedures with computer software application skills.
Increase your value to employers. Gain the skills you need to succeed. Click or call today to learn more about the opportunities that await you in this dynamic career area.
*Program details subject to change. See the official campus catalog and appropriate addenda for the latest information.
Virginia College in Austin's Available Programs
- Administrative Assistant (Diploma)
- Business Administration (Associate's)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Associate's)
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Medical Billing and Coding (Diploma)
- Medical Office Management (Associate's)
- Paralegal Studies (Associate's)
- Pharmacy Technician (Diploma)
- Respiratory Care (Associate's)
- Surgical Technology (Associate's)