Pastry Arts (Diploma) - Jacksonville, Florida
This program prepares students for a diversified, intensive education in food preparation. Students receive hands-on realistic training. It is designed to provide learning experiences that offer students a solid background of practical training, and ensures that students are instructed in fundamental, intermediate, and advanced culinary arts along with a real-world externship under the direction of certified chefs.
Visit the website of Culinard - the Culinary Institute of Virginia College in Jacksonville to learn more about our 36-week fast-track culinary arts diploma program.
This program is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the American Culinary Federation Education Foundation.
*Program details subject to change. See the official campus catalog and appropriate addenda for the latest information.
Virginia College in Jacksonville's Available Programs
- Business Administration (Associate's)
- Cosmetology (Diploma)
- Culinary Arts (Diploma)
- Healthcare Reimbursement (Associate's)
- Medical Assistant (Associate's)
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Medical Billing and Coding (Diploma)
- Medical Office Management (Associate's)
- Network Engineering (Associate's)
- Network Technician (Diploma)
- Associate Degree in Nursing (Associate's)
- Pastry Arts (Diploma)
- Pharmacy Technician (Diploma)
- Surgical Technology (Associate's)