Business Administration (Master's) - Birmingham, Alabama
Master of Business Administration
Earn your Master of Business Administration (MBA) from our 21-month Masters of Business Administration program and prepare to take your career to the next level.
The Master of Business Administration program at Virginia College in Birmingham blends management theory and real-world practical experience that is designed to help hone your leadership skills and prepare you for more advanced employment. Our courses cover financial accounting, managerial economics, marketing, strategic management, business ethics and personnel management, as well as a variety of elective courses.
Our instructors have practical business experience, working in a variety of business settings. Many are still active in the business community, managing their own businesses or working for local businesses, so they are able to provide real-world insights and useful networking guidance. This could be valuable to you both before and after graduation.
Our program has day and evening classes. This allows you to take classes that fit to your schedule, not the other way around.
This program is designed to teach the skills needed to perform tasks such as coaching teams in a corporate setting, managing cross-disciplinary projects, conducting quantitative analyses of business situations and more. Our MBA program is designed to help prepare graduates for an advanced managerial career or enhance current career prospects.
Visit the general Business Administration program page to learn more about our 21-month Masters of Business Administration program.
*Program details subject to change. See the official campus catalog and appropriate addenda for the latest information.
Virginia College in Birmingham's Available Programs
- Accounting Specialist (Associate's)
- Business Administration (Associate's)
- Business Administration (Bachelor's)
- Business Administration (Master's)
- Cosmetology (Diploma)
- Culinary Arts (Diploma)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Associate's)
- Healthcare Reimbursement (Associate's)
- HVAC-R Technician (Associate's)
- HVAC-R Technician (Diploma)
- Medical Assistant (Associate's)
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Medical Billing and Coding (Diploma)
- Network Engineering (Associate's)
- Network Management (Bachelor's)
- Network Technician (Diploma)
- Associate Degree in Nursing (Associate's)
- Pastry Arts (Diploma)
- Pharmacy Technician (Diploma)
- Respiratory Care (Associate's)
- Surgical Technology (Associate's)
- Therapeutic Massage (Diploma)