Here is a list of all programs available through Virginia College and affiliated schools and colleges.
Career Areas Available Now*
- 3D Imaging & Animation
- Business Administration - Bachelor Degree
- Criminal Justice Bachelors
- Golf Course Management
- Health Services Management
- Human Resource Management - Bachelor Degree
- Interior Design
- Management Information Systems
- Network Management
- Paralegal Studies - Bachelor Degree
- Private Sector Accounting
- Accounting Specialist
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Business Administration - Associate Degree
- Criminal Justice
- Culinary Arts Associate
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Healthcare Reimbursement
- Human Resource Management - Associate Degree
- Medical Assistant Associate
- Medical Office Administration
- Medical Office Management
- Network Engineering
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Office Administration
- Paralegal Studies - Associate Degree
- Pharmacy Technology
- Respiratory Care
- Surgical Technology
*Not all programs are available at all locations. Please select a location to see local availablilty in your area.
Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas are required by South Carolina and Georgia to be listed as Certificates (C).
Associate of Science degrees (AS) are required by SC, TN & VA to be listed as Associate of Applied Science degrees (AAS).
Associate of Applied Science degrees (AAS) are required by LA & VA to be listed as Associate in Occupational Studies degees (AOS).
Bachelor of Science degrees (BS) are required by TN to be listed as Bachelor of Applied Science degrees (BAS).