One of our Admissions Representatives will be happy to discuss specific programs and your career interests. They are prepared to answer any questions you may have about Virginia College. Our Admissions Representatives are with you every step of the way, from the first visit, personally doing all they can to assure you find success in school and in your chosen career.
You may contact us and get more information about Virginia College by completing and submitting the Request for More Information form. Someone will contact you shortly. Or you can call your local Virginia College campus during regular business hours to learn more or to arrange a campus tour. On that tour, you will:
- See classrooms and labs where you will learn the skills you need to be successful in your new career
- Visit with instructors and your program director and, if you have time, even sit in a class
- Spend time with our financial planning specialists and discuss how you will finance your education
- Talk with Student Services representatives about the kind of individual, personal support you can expect during your time at Virginia College
- Stop by Career Services and learn about efforts they will make to help you find a position when you graduate
- Discuss your career interests with your Admissions Representative
You can also find a location near you with our list of campuses and telephone numbers. During other hours, leave a name, contact information, and the best time to call and we'll be happy to get back to you. Be sure to answer your telephone when we call!
Of course, you are under no obligation to enroll when you submit the form.
Our trained Admissions Representatives want to help you be successful. We're committed to helping you make the best choices for continuing your education and completing your dream of a new career in tomorrow's fastest growing job fields.
Note: All Virginia College programs require a high school diploma or a GED certificate. Some programs also have other requirements for previously-earned college credit. Your Admissions Representative will be happy to discuss these requirements with you.
Get Started with Your Online Degree Program
Want to get a degree through Virginia College Online Programs? Follow these simple steps to get started:
- Create a new student account online. The account is free, and it is the starting point for the application process. You'll be able to enroll and begin the Financial Planning process from your student account on the Virginia College website.
- Tell us about yourself by filling in information on your online profile.
- Complete the online application form.
- Pay the $100 application fee. You may pay online or mail your application fee.
- Choose the degree program you're interested in and confirm your requested start date.
Once we receive your application, our Admissions department will process and review your online degree program application for acceptance. This process typically takes only a few days. You will be notified if your application has been accepted or if we need additional information.
While you await acceptance of your application, you have the option of beginning the Financial Aid process. As you plan how to pay for your online degree program, you may choose to apply for federal or state grants, federal loans, scholarships, work-study, military benefits or non-federal loans. Our Financial Planning Services team can help.
If you have questions about the application process or would like more information about the online degree programs offered by Virginia College, please call us toll free at 888-827-7770.
Get started with the online application process.