Skip to Main Content

Financial Planning and Eligibility

One of the first questions many of our prospective students ask is, "How will I pay for college?" The answer is the right combination of financial aid programs that can help you manage the costs involved in obtaining your degree.

The Financial Planning department at Virginia College is prepared to discuss how a combination of Scholarships, Pell grants and student loans are available to those who qualify. To find out more, complete the Request More Information form or call and talk with a financial planning associate.

Find more answers at Financial Aid TV

Download the Code of Conduct for Financial Planning